Refresh Spine is the unique formula that contain more than 14 synergistic nutrients
• Bovine Tracheal Cartilage is a rich natural source of glycos- aminoglycans (GAGs) including Chondroitin -4-and -6- Sul- fates.* GAGs are the principal components of cartilage and synovial fluid found in joints and make up connective tissues like collagen, tendons and ligaments. Chondroitin sulfates are highly concentrated in healthy connective tissue of the spine and intervertebral discs.* They support connective tissue function and maintain healthy intervertebral discs by provid- ing building blocks for the nourishment and support of spinal discs and the surrounding connective tissues of the spine and are essential for repair and the synthesis of connective tissue.* Our raw material supplier documents the origin and health of the animals used in manufacturing and certifies our bovine cartilage to be BSE (Bovine Spongiform encephalapa- thy) free.*
• Manganese helps maintain the optimal structure and elastic nature of connective tissues, including those of the interver- tebral discs.* It is also required for normal bone growth and synthesis, formation of cartilage, healthy nerve function and healthy synovial fluid within joints.*
• Magnesium plays an important role in neuromuscular con- traction.* It also assists in calcium and potassium uptake and is used as a catalyst in enzyme activity.*
• Calcium builds and maintains healthy bones and teeth.* It is also needed for muscle growth, repair and contractions and is used in transmission of nerve impulses.*
• Zinc is required for protein synthesis, collagen function and is vital for bone formation.* It is also a constituent of at least 25 enzymes involved in digestion and metabolism, including carbonic anhydrase, which is necessary for tissue respiration.*
• Silicon is naturally occurring in Apple pectin and Horsetail Rush. Silicon is an important constituent of GAGs and is in- volved in the formation of bone and other types of connective tissue.* It also supports calcium absorption.
• Vitamin C enhances GAG metabolism and aids in the produc- tion of collagen.* Vitamin C is essential for tissue growth and repair.* Pectin is a buffering agent for vitamin C.
* • Vitamin B6 is needed for normal brain and nervous system function.* Vitamin B6 is involved in the formation of certain proteins and is vital for activating many enzymes within the body.*
• Vitamin D is important for the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorous which are needed for bone forma- tion.* Vitamin D is necessary for normal calcification of bones and teeth and protects against muscle weakness.*
• Taurine is found in high levels in the muscle and nervous system and is vital for the proper utilization of sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.* Taurine is a biological source of sulfate.*
• Serine is involved in muscle growth and is found in large amounts in the brain and nervous system.* It is an amino acid that links the glycosaminoglycan structure to the protein portion of connective tissues.*
• Pepsin digests proteins and supports silicon absorption.
* Supplement Facts
Serving Size 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container 90
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (from Calcium Ascorbate and Ascorbic Acid) 200 mg
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 50 IU
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 20 mg
Calcium (as Ca Pyrophosphate) 200 mg
Magnesium (as Mg Sulfate & Mg Oxide) 100 mg Zinc (as Zn Sulfate) 10 mg
Manganese (as Mn Glycinate) 10 mg Potassium (as K Citrate) 50 mg
Bovine Tracheal Cartilage 400 mg (source of chondroitin 4 and 6 sulfates) Apple Pectin 200 mg
Horsetail Rush (Equisetum arvense) Herb Powder 20 mg
Pepsin 10 mg Taurine 100 mg Serine 60 mg
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, talc, pharmaceutical glaze. Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets, three times daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Sold Exclusively Through Healthcare Practitioners